Brooks Marine Group's Search Process
BMG has developed a formalized process for how we go about recruiting top talent. We begin by partnering with our clients to fully understand the positions we are tasked to help fill. We then use leading edge tools and resources, combined with old-school headhunting techniques, to attract the best and brightest candidates to open positions.
- Conduct Needs Analysis Profile with client - this is a 30-45 minute phone call or in-person meeting to discuss specifics of the position to include duties and responsibilities, why it’s open, qualifications, compensation, and the recruiting strategy.
- Write a compelling job description -
- This will serve as the recruiting script as presentations are made to prospective candidates.
- Will also be used for internet job board postings.
- Client will review/ approve with all company decision makers prior to initiation of search.
- Does candidate meet the technical qualifications for the position?
- Strengths/ weaknesses
- Professional vision
- Motivaction to make a career change
- Compensation expectations
- Relocation needs (if applicable)
- Personal (family, hobbies & personal interests, etc.)
- Biography (1 page snapshot of the candidate)
- Candidate Data Sheet (CDS)